FREE 4-Hour Training Worth Your Time!
- Training will provide an overview of common machine vision applications with hands-on exercises setting up and performing machine vision inspection tools to solve a range of tasks from basic barcode reading and text recognition to complex measurements, defect detection, and guidance.
- Machine vision technology experts will be available to offer one-on-one guidance on attendees’ specific applications and automation projects. Attendees are invited to bring their parts or barcodes to the event to test-drive our MicroHAWK technology and discuss your custom projects.
- Learn about barcode verification technology that is capable of testing both Direct Part Marks as well as printed labels to a broad variety of global application standards
- Find out about a new extremely powerful machine vision camera being introduced to the market by Microscan – 4 times faster than any available camera.
- One single platform for Auto-ID and Machine Vision tasks: a single hardware solution with options to perform any task – from barcode reading to inspection, to verification.
- Incredible speed and power in the most compact size
- Fully-configurable framework, allowing to choose decoding capability, decode speed, lighting, camera lens, and sensor and match your ideal dimensions, industrial rating, and connectivity required by the application.
- Paired with an easy-to-use software – Microscan’s browser-based WebLink UI, simplified AutoVISION Machine Vision Software, or the advanced Visionscape® Machine Vision Software to meet any application requirements and any experience level.
- Label verification built-in to your label printer. Inspects any combination of 1D/2D codes and grades them using internationally accepted standards. The software displays a real-time graph indicating the overall ISO grade allowing the operator to view trends in print quality for hundreds of previously inspected labels. As errors are detected, the graph changes color. Other error warning indicators are available including printer stop, light stack, alarm, etc.
3 Dates to Choose From:
November 7th – Chicago, IL – Marriott Schaumburg – 8am-12pm
November 8th – Indianapolis, IN – Courtyard Marriott Carmel – 8am-12pm
November 9th – Louisville, KY – Courtyard Marriott Louisville – East – 8am-12pm