Developed as a universal platform for various Matthews print technologies, you can now manage messages and settings for multiple printers across one or several production lines or packaging locations. Best of all, MPERIA Print Control is scalable, allowing your business to grow without impacting your marking system.
Pairing an intuitive, touch screen GUI with PC-based hardware, the MPERIA controller is simple to use and is available in several sizes to meet your needs. The MPERIA has the ability to drive multiple technologies, such as high resolution inkjet, thermal inkjet, and drop-on demand valve jet from a single interface. Automation integration functions for scanners, material handling control, and custom GUI are also available. Seamless integration with ERP systems and databases helps to reduce coding errors and improves productivity. Control functions remotely to alleviate operator error or to efficiently coordinate multiple printers simultaneously. Connect via Ethernet or by simple command line interface over its serial port, or do so wirelessly utilizing its Virtual Network Computing capabilities.
- A common platform to manage marking and coding operations
- Scalable for small to large systems
- Touchscreen, WYSIWYG interface
- Built-in image editor
- Print drivers available for integration of label creation software
- Independent control of print heads, triggers, encoders
- Link to ERP/WMS databases
- Ethernet and wireless connectivity options