In-Sight 2000 Features
In-Sight® 2000 series vision sensors combine the power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor. Ideal for solving error-proofing applications, these vision sensors set new standards for value, ease of use and flexibility thanks to a powerful combination of proven In-Sight vision tools, a simple setup, and a modular design featuring field changeable lighting and optics.
The In-Sight 2000 series includes an integrated, high-performance image formation system consisting of field interchangeable lenses and a patent-pending LED ring light that produces even, diffuse illumination across the entire image and eliminates the need for costly external lighting. Lenses and a variety of light colors can be easily swapped out as needed to meet application requirements.
Together with the In-Sight Explorer EasyBuilder® interface, which provides a fast, step-by-step application setup, the In-Sight 2000 series allows even novice users to achieve extremely reliable inspection performance in nearly any production environment.
In-Sight 2000 series vision sensors can also be configured for in-line and right-angle mounting installation. This modular body design provides maximum flexibility to mount in tight spaces, simplifies wiring and optical paths, and minimizes the need to design new mechanical fixtures.
- Affordable vision sensor powered by In-Sight Explorer software and EasyBuilder—the same interface used for all In-Sight vision systems.
- Simple for both new and existing users to meet their automatic inspection challenges.
- Monochrome and color sensor models solve presence/absence applications, including color verification.
- Proven, reliable Cognex In-Sight vision tools.
- Compact, modular design with field-changeable, integrated optics and lighting.
- Fully compatible with Cognex VisionView PC software and VisionView 9000 HMI touchscreen panel.